THE ALL-ROUNDER FOR ALL AREAS
Be it in facilities management, industry or smart cities: due to LoRaWAN, the Harvy2 current sensor is ideally suited for wireless data acquisition from electrical mains and sub-distribution boards as well as from widely distributed systems and other detectors. Because of its easy installation, its compactness and its freedom from maintenance, it can also be used in places that are difficult to access.
One typical area of application is the detailed analysis of the load profiles of, for example, air-conditioning and ventilation systems, also in combination with indoor air quality sensors. Ventilation and cooling, which account for up to 30 to 50 % of the electricity consumption in many larger buildings, are often particularly "low-hanging fruit" for a successful energy management. This means that the savings potential is especially high in these areas, as a reduction of the air exchange rate by half will lead to the electricity costs dropping to one eighth.
The Harvy2 is unparalleled in its effectiveness in detecting load peaks and base loads. Moreover, it can also provide significant support in the automated detection of anomalies and thus in predictive maintenance.
OBTAINING A METERING RESULT IN 3 SMALL STEPS
The Harvy2 is ready for use within a few minutes and requires no interruption of the power supply:
- Select a clamp-on current transformer of suitable size and connect it to the Harvy2 via a plug contact (up to four)
- Clamp the clamp-on current transformer on the wire(s) to be metered
- If desired, connect the voltage converter to one of the four inputs
- User-friendly via USB-C
- Set up with a few clicks
- When using the deZem IoT platform and/or DataSuite, all devices are set up in advance and are ready to use
- Utilisation of the metering values
- Metering values immediately visible, both in the data platform and via USB-C
- Access available across platforms via smartphone, notebook or desktop PC
- Versatile analysis tools can be used with the deZem DataSuite