Automation systems and components such as GLTs, PLCs, DDCs, SCADA and MES already collect a lot of data relevant for energy management. The same applies to production data, building data, etc. from other management systems such as ERP, CAFM, and others. For the integration of all these data on one platform, deZem offers uni- or bidirectional interfaces, e.g. for
- OSIsoft PI
- ABB Freelance
- Janitza GridVis
- pit FM
- many billing systems
Data loggers from other suppliers can also be connected to the deZem system, e.g. Tixi Boxes, Wago Controllers, Elvaco CMe series and Beckhoff PLCs. The data is sent directly to the central deZem platform or read from the deZem Edge Computer on site.
What is the aim of your metering? Determination of savings potentials, monitoring and benchmarking of plants, billing according to cost centers - if necessary with special requirements and high complexity, fulfillment of ISO 50001 requirements together with 50006 and 50015?
How should the metered values be used and who are the users? Which metering technology is already available? Which other data from the supplier, GLTs, PLCs, building information systems etc. should be integrated? What interfaces are there?
A metering concept arises from the answers to the above questions. On the basis of many years of experience, our experts develop a tailor-made concept for each individual case in close consultation with the customer. Among other things, it determines:
- Which supply line and which physical quantity is measured with which sensor at which location
- How to connect existing systems
- Where data loggers are housed
- Where the use of a Mobile Metering Case makes sense
- How metered values are entered into the database
- Which measurements will be expanded later
- How measurements are displayed clearly in the software
A metering concept can develop further. Once the first step has been taken, it becomes much simpler.
We are looking forward to supporting you in the beneficial use of the deZem system.
- Load curve analysis, evaluation of diagrams and localisation of optimisation potentials
- Integration of different user groups with their needs and preferences
- System expansion, clarification of metering requirements, consulting on sensor technology and field level
- Introduction of energy management system ISO 50001, integration into existing management systems
- Pre-audits by appointed auditor ISO 50001
Based on our extensive experience, we are also happy to support you with more general organisational and strategic questions relating to data technology scenarios, energy and environmental management.