deZem offers a comprehensive program for metering technology in the field. It combines its own hardware with components from third-party suppliers as required in order to connect any desired time-dependent metering quantity. With over 15 years of experience in the creation and implementation of metering concepts as well as the reliable operation of metering technology, we always find a sound and future-proof solution for the respective objective.
The structure of the field level with deZem offers advantages such as:
- Metering concepts and installation from a single source on request
- Data logger iPCX and Edge Controller iPCR to connect existing meters elegantly and securely
- Particularly flexible and compact meters for electrical quantities
- Modules for standard signals such as 0 - 10 V, 4 - 20 mA, status and count pulses
- Sensors for any other metering quantity
- Integration of existing meters and metering technology
- Flexibility in the use of standard protocols such as Modbus, BACnet, M-Bus and many more
Questions about specific sensors, the integration of existing systems, etc.?
The ZMx family of multi-meters for the flexible acquisition of electrical quantities in the low-voltage range is deZem's own development. Via Modbus RTU, both instantaneous and average values (configurable interval) are available - a total of 116 metered values per device with eight converter inputs. Alternatively, the data can also be acquired and transmitted on an event-based basis. A ZMx records the following variables, among others:
- Electric active loads [W] and quantities [Wh
- Effective currents [A] and voltages [V]
- Power Factors [CosPhi]
- Mains frequency [Hz]
The ZMx family has the following members:
ZM8C: Compact expansion module for 8 additional current transformers each
ZM8C-H: Basic module 8 inputs for current transformer and extended voltage range: L1, L2, L3 to N each 90 - 440 VAC
ZM4R-H: Basic module with 4 inputs for Rogowski coils and extended voltage range: L1, L2, L3 to N each 90 - 440 VAC
High-quality, foldable current transformers, ideally suited for current metering and monitoring up to 500 A per wire. Extremely compact dimensions allow the use even where other transformers cannot be accommodated. These converters can be connected to a ZMx in groups over greater distances and in any combination by means of practical plug connections.
- High converter ratios
- Metering of all electrical quantities
- Use in main and sub-distribution systems as well as directly on systems
- Metering accuracy better than 1%, even at a distance of 100 m from the meter
We offer the following sensor, among others, for
- air humidity
- CO2 concentration
- Air pressure and flow
- Ultrasound (flow)
- Vibration and structure-borne sound
- Electric current (current transformer & Rogowski coils)
In addition, we offer recording modules and converters for any digital and analog signals such as counting pulses, status messages, 0 - 10 V, 0 - 20 mA, 4 - 20 mA, thermocouples and much more.
Each meter with a standard data interface (M-Bus, wireless M-Bus, Modbus, BACnet, pulse, etc.) can be very conveniently integrated into the deZem system together with other metering values using our data logger iPCX or our Edge Controller iPCR, e.g.
- compressed air