The deZem energy controlling system solves all technical issues of your energy management. It has a modular structure and is offered as a turnkey solution including hosting service. However, each component can also be used on its own or in combination with 3rd party systems:
- Hardware for flexible data collection
- Technically-matured, browser‑based energy management software
- Customized services
Metering, examining and analyzing energy consumption is widely known as the most effective method to increase energy efficiency and reduce energy costs. Besides, with the deZem energy controlling system, the requirements of ISO 50001 are easily satisfied.
The deZem energy controlling system is successfully used worldwide - by Bayer, Siemens, Lufthansa, Nestlé, Vattenfall, OSRAM, large public property administrations, universities and data centers as well as in internationally operating mines, large bakeries, but also in schools and day care centres.
From a Mobile Metering Case to the comprehensive energy controlling of an industrial park - based on many years of experience, we have a good technical solution for every situation.
Data is collected from very many different sources. It is forwarded to the central platform in real time.
- Any kind of energy-, environment- and production data
- Many different field buses with a single data logger
- Set-up and completion of the metering infrastructure
- Integration of existing data sources, e.g. BMS and PLCs
- Integration of a wide range of meters and measuring devices
- Fail-safe due to redundancy techniques at field level
- Standardised data protocols
- Customized interfaces
Users access the central platform from their PC or any mobile device for monitoring and analyzing data - both current and historical. Freely configurable alarms and reports are sent automatically.
- Professional, precise, high-performance
- Anytime and from anywhere
- Up-to-the-minute with high-resolution
- Multitude of monitoring and analysis tools
- No installation, intuitive usage
- Any number of simultaneous users
- Powerful online system administration
The deZem team includes highly competent contacts e. g. for
- Initial consultations
- Project support
- Concept design
- Technical installations
- Sensors and metering infrastructure in general
- Data analysis
- Pre‑audits ISO 50001
- Trainings and workshops
- Organisational & strategic questions
Response time in milliseconds and system availability of 99,99 % - how does deZem guarantee these values?
On powerful servers, incoming metering values are checked for plausibility, aggregated and finally stored in highly available database systems. Visualisation and analysis of data triggered by user request is separated from the processing of background tasks, e.g. triggering of alarms, creating reports, system monitoring, as well as managing backups.
Full‑service hosting in the deZem infrastructure
- ISO 9001‑certified system administration
- 24/7 availability
- Redundant data storage in at least two independent data centres located in Germany
- Guaranteed, monitored performance
- Secure, up‑to‑date versions of operating system, system services and software
- Strict isolation of customer data in separate databases
- Data centres 100 % green‑electricity operated
The deZem energy controlling system can also be hosted on premise at the client's site. Administration responsibilities may be shared in different ways. In a tried and proven division of labour, the client's IT department is responsible for the maintenance of host systems and resources, while deZem monitors and administers everything else.
- Internal ISO 27001 auditor responsible for information security
- Restrictive management of entry and access
- ISO 27001‑certified data centres
- Solely encrypted communication of all system components
- Permanent monitoring of system health and capacity
- Evaluation of information logs
- Regular, systematic vulnerability assessment
- Extremely high availability due to multiply redundant server dimensioning
- Regular backups, storage in physically separate data centres
- Controlled, prompt import of security and software updates
- Separation of development, test and operational facilities
- Periodic data privacy audits