deZemAd is the software module with which our customers configure and further develop their energy controlling system independently - completely or partially, according to their wishes.
With the multi-client capable role concept, you distribute the rights for managing and using the energy controlling system broadly or narrowly over any number of people, for example
- Administrators of complete systems and subsystems
- Technicians who maintain the field level in specific buildings
- Manager for alerts or reports
- Person responsible for maintaining user or metadata
- Configuring and monitoring measuring devices and sensors
- Replacing meters or sensors
- Set up scaling factors
- Set alerts to limit overruns
- Configuring and changing virtual counters and formulas
- Maintain metadata
- Export measured values regularly
- Adjusting the tree display of measurements
- Manage users with individual rights
Immediately receive an e-mail warning if an unwanted peak load occurs, water consumption at night exceeds a limit value, or if the temperature of a cold aisle in the data center is outside the desired range of values.
Display all alerts that have ever been triggered directly in deZemVis - analyse the causes and document them easily.
There are many possibilities from simple addition to complex calculations with filters and conditions.