- Modular, secure, flexible
- Existing data sources can be integrated for the future
- Support for all common field buses
- Versatile metering technology, all metering quantities
- Easy to install, easy to expand
- Measured values are immediately available online
- Standardised protocols, no manufacturer dependency
- Tested multiple times and praised by IT security experts
The Linux-based iPCX is like a spider in a web that connects to any common field bus and integrates existing GLTs, SPSs, meters or other data sources. The iPCX records the data in the desired resolution, saves and transmits it - in real time, by cable or wireless, even from deep cellars.
Easily expandable metering technology, whether from our own production or from other suppliers, creates flexibility and future security in the field with standardised interfaces.
Hardware, software, hosting of the IT infrastructure and our services complement each other to form a highly beneficial Energy Controlling System.
We support you with consulting, metering concepts, installation, training, in exactly the way that suits you best.
Install temporary measurements of all kinds at changing locations within minutes. Measured values are transmitted via mobile communications and are available in real time.