- Connection of sensors, meters, metering devices and other data sources via various field buses and interfaces
- Read out hundreds of data sources with one iPCX
- Local buffering of at least 3 million measured values in ring buffer
- Reliable, redundant real-time transmission of measured values via Ethernet or mobile communications
- Data transmission via HTTPS, CSV-structured
- Two freely configurable destination addresses (e.g. Intranet and Internet)
- Integrated web server with access-protected configuration interface
- Optional remote configuration and remote update
- Time resolution of measured values up to 1 s
- Efficient, event-based reading of electrical measured variables with a ZMx Multi-Meter device
- Convenient configuration via scan and template functions
- 4x voltage inputs 0-10 VDC (also for pulses)
- 2x current inputs 4-20mA
- 1x RS232 via RJ45
- 1x RS485
- 1x CAN-bus
- 1x M-Bus (incl. level converter for 60 standard loads)
- 2x USB-Device/ 1x USB-Host
- 1x RJ45 Ethernet
- 2x analog outputs 0-20mA
- 2x digital outputs
- 2x Power Out 5 VDC
- 6x power out 24 VDC
M-Bus with integrated level converter (max. 60 standard loads); compatible with all meter types, manufacturers, models etc.; scan for automatic detection of all M-Bus meters on the connected bus segments.
wM-Bus (wireless M-Bus) according to Open Metering Standard (OMS), supports S- and T-Mode; Scan for automatic detection of wM-Bus meters.
Modbus master for Modbus / RTU networks and Modbus TCP-enabled devices; template function for fast creation and configuration of devices.
1-Wire Bus Master for integration of all common 1-Wire sensors (temperatures, humidity, analog signals etc.); Scan for automatic detection of devices and sensors.
BACnet Client (BACnet-2010, Rev. 12) with extensive scan and configuration options for BACnet/IP for automatic detection and readout of all BACnet-enabled devices in the network with their objects and properties.
CANopen Master for CANopen networks with up to 500 metering tracks.
OPC UA, Profibus, KNX, EnOcean & data interfaces as required via other linux-based loggers.